Fees & Terms and Conditions of Contract
|Full day||Between 8am and 5pm. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks will be provided. Stay until 6pm for an additional charge of £6||£48|
|AM session||Between 8am and 1pm. Breakfast, lunch and snacks will be provided.||£30|
|PM session||Between 1pm and 5pm. Dinner and snacks will be provided. Stay until 6pm for an additional charge of £6||£30|
|Term time day||Between 8am and 5pm. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks will be provided. Stay until 6pm for an additional charge of £6. Fees will only be chargeable during term time.||£57|
|Term time AM||Between 8am and 1pm. Breakfast, lunch and snacks will be provided. Fees will only be chargeable during term time.||£36|
|Term time PM||Between 1pm and 5pm. Dinner and snacks will be provided. Stay until 6pm for an additional charge of £6. Fees will only be chargeable during term time.||£36|
Fees must be paid for at the beginning of each week/month
via Bacs payment
- A £50.00 non-returnable deposit is payable. This will be deducted from your final invoice providing one month’s notice is given in writing.
- We are closed the last 2 weeks of August these are not chargeable.
- Full fees are payable in the event of your child being off sick from Nursery.
- Full fees are payable for Bank Holidays and 2 weeks Christmas holiday.
- The Nursery will have an average of 2 training days per year. You will be notified of these and not be required to pay fees.
- Nappies, wipes and creams are to be provided by parents and Formula milk for those babies that require it.
- Late fees may be chargeable if children are not collected before the end of their session time, at a rate of £15 per 15 minutes.
- In the event of fees being outstanding, a £5.00 late fee charge will be payable for each day, up to 5 working days. At this point you will, at the manager’s discretion, receive notice to withdraw your child from the nursery.
- Unpaid accounts will be pursued through the court.
- One Months Notice is required if you wish to withdraw or change your child’s sessions. If withdrawing, your child’s last invoice is payable 2 weeks before the leaving date.
- We will give you One Months Notice if we need to cancel or change your child’s sessions.
Covid19- Fees are payable if your child is not at nursery awaiting PCR test results. Fees are also payable whilst your child is isolating as a result of a positive test or in the event of you not wishing to test your child and therefore having to isolate. If your child accesses Lavender Farm breakfast club or after school club and does not attend due to bubble closures within their school then fees will still be payable. If the nursery has to close either ‘bubbles’ or the whole nursery due to a COVID outbreak, then you will not be charged for the days we are closed.
Any Accounts left owing Money will result in your child
not being able to access future services provided by Lavender Farm.